An easy, creamy & delicious comfort food great for the whole family!
Let’s Get Cooking!
- If you have not done so already, make sure your chicken is cooked & pulled.
- Pre heat over to 350F
- Cook lasagna noodles. Al dente works best. Drain, then lay flat to cool.
- While your noodles are cooking, take a bowl & combine you chicken, ricotta cheese, & seasonings together.
- Prepare your casserole dish. Place a layer of alfredo sauce along the bottom.
- Spread chicken mixture onto flat noodle, leaving 1/3 of the noodle bare.
- Begin rolling your noodle. Be sure to roll toward the bare end.
- As you are done rolling each, place into casserole dish.
- Pour remaining alfredo sauce over top of the rollups, then cover with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle parm cheese on top, and parsley if you’d like! *you can add as much or as little of the sauce & cheese as you’d like*
- Bake time: 30 minutes. Remove foil after 20 minutes to brown the top.